Protect Against and Control Microbial Growth
Request More Information
2K7Q1 is a broad-spectrum, biocide mixture featuring 5% (w/w) 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (BNPD) and 1% (w/w) Quaternary ammonium (Quat) used to control microbial contamination. It is a highly effective, balanced, broad-spectrum biocide combo.
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow liquid|
|Freeze Point||-5°C (23°F)|
Water-based industrial processes and oil and gas fluids encounter issues with microbial contamination and require biocide treatment. 2K7Q1 is tailored for continuous addition in large volume treatments, with a wide range of industrial applications.
2K7Q1 Solution Features and Benefits
- Highly effective (unique combination of a quick surface-active chemistry with a standard non-ionic).
- Balanced efficacy (good balance between speed and length of protection).
- Broad spectrum, non-selective antimicrobial chemistry.
2K7Q1 Solution Recommended Uses
- Metered addition for treating high water volumes
- 2K7Q1 is a registered biocide, please refer to product label for approved directions for use
- 2K7Q1 is available in pails, drums and totes in the United States.