Effective Plug and Play Quick Kill Solution
Request More Information
DB7 Solution is a 20% active end use 2, 2-Dibromo-3-Nitrilopropionamide (DBNPA) formulation used to control microbial contamination. It is a non-ionic, quick kill, broad-spectrum biocide.
|Appearance||Clear, yellow to amber liquid|
|Density||1.19 g/mL (9.93 lbs/Gal)|
|Flammability||Non-flammable and non-explosive|
|Freeze Point||-34°C (-29°F)|
DB7 Solution Applications
Water-based industrial processes and oil and gas fluids encounter issues with microbial contamination and require biocide treatment. DB7 Solution is tailored for continuous addition in large volume treatments, with a wide range of industrial applications.
DB7 Solution Features and Benefits
- Broad spectrum, non-selective antimicrobial chemistry
- Non-ionic, highly compatible with other industrial chemicals
- Quick kill
DB7 Solution Recommended Use
- Metered addition for treating high water volumes
- DB7 Solution is a registered biocide. Please refer to product label for approved directions for use
- DB7 Solution is available in totes in North America.