Effective Plug and Play Microbial Control Solution
Request More Information
GQ 123W Solution
GQ 123W is a winterized (to -40C), broad-spectrum, biocide mixture featuring 12% (w/w) Glutaraldehyde (Glut) and 3% (w/w) Quaternary ammonium (Quat) used to control microbial contamination.
|Appearance||Clear to hazy, colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Freeze Point||-40°C (-40°F)|
|pH||4.0-5.0 (1% solution)|
GQ 123W Solution Applications
Water-based industrial processes and oil and gas fluids encounter issues with microbial contamination and require biocide treatment.
GQ 123W is tailored for continuous addition in large volume treatments, with a wide range of industrial applications
GQ 123W Solution Features and Benefits
- Biocide mixture featuring two distinct chemistries.
- Broad spectrum, non-selective antimicrobial chemistry.
GQ 123W Solution Recommended Use
- Metered addition for treating high water volumes.
- GQ 123W is a registered biocide, please refer to product label for approved directions for use.
- GQ 123W is available in totes and bulk in the United States.