Effective Plug and Play Microbial Control Solution
Request More Information
GQ 510 Solution
GQ 510 is a broad-spectrum, biocide mixture featuring 5% (w/w) Glutaraldehyde (Glut) and 10% (w/w) Quaternary ammonium (Quat) used to control microbial contamination.
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Freeze Point||-5°C (-23°F)|
|pH||3.5 (1% solution)|
GQ 510 Solution Applications
Water-based industrial processes and oil and gas fluids encounter issues with microbial contamination and require biocide treatment.
GQ 510 is tailored for continuous addition in large volume treatments, with a wide range of industrial applications.
GQ 510 Solution Features and Benefits
- Biocide mixture featuring two distinct chemistries
- Broad spectrum, non-selective antimicrobial chemistry
GQ 510 Solution Recommended Use
- Metered addition for treating high water volumes.
- GQ 510 is a registered biocide, please refer to product label for approved directions for use.
- GQ 510 is available in pails, totes and bulk in the United States.