Effective Plug and Play Microbial Control Solution
Request More Information
GQ 2510 Solution
GQ 2510 is a broad-spectrum, biocide mixture featuring 25% (w/w) Glutaraldehyde(Glut) and 10% (w/w) Quaternary ammonium (Quat)* used to control microbial contamination.
|Appearance||Clear, colorless to light amber liquid|
|Density||1.05 g/mL (8.73 lbs/Gal)|
|Freeze Point||-3°C (27°F)|
|pH||2.0-4.0 (5% solution in 3:1 IPA:Water)|
GQ 2510 Solution Applications
Water-based industrial processes and oil and gas fluids encounter issues with microbial contamination and require biocide treatment.
GQ 2510 is tailored for continuous addition in large volume treatments, with a wide range of industrial applications.
GQ 2510 Solution Features and Benefits
- Biocide mixture featuring two distinct chemistries
- Broad spectrum, non-selective antimicrobial chemistry
GQ 2510 Solution Recommended Use
- Metered addition for treating high water volumes.
- GQ 2510 is a registered biocide, please refer to product label for approved directions for use.
- GQ 2510 is available in pails, totes, and bulk in the United States.