Target, test and treat microbial related issues with OSP.
Over 30 years building a reputation for quality
OSP works with the global oil and gas community to create solutions for the effects of water and its use. From consulting services, to on-site and in lab microbial testing services, to chemical supply, OSP is focused on water treatment solutions that protect assets. Driven by data, we help clients choose the right biocides for their unique application. Our commitment to quality is evident in the technical support and customer service we provide.
OSP was founded in 1988 by Calgary-based entrepreneur Michael McLennan, who saw a need for improved microbial control in the oil and gas industry. In 2011, OSP acquired US-based Telomer Corporation, a premier distributor of intermediates for water treating chemicals including scale and corrosion inhibitors, iron dispersants and biocides. In 2014, OSP Microcheck and Telomer Corporation were rebranded as OSP to reflect our commitment to provide proven chemical solutions to our clients across North America.
Operating in Calgary and Houston, OSP’s high-level technical expertise provides customers with unparalleled access to application experience, support and product recommendations for microbial identification and control.
OSP works with the global oil and gas community to create solutions for the effects of water and its use.
- Leadership: We work with our stakeholders to create an intentional future through coordinated action.
- Commitment: We are always in action with intent. We keep things simple.
- Responsibility: We own everything we say or do. We are competent in our actions.
- Safety: We are stewards of safety and our environment.
- Visibility: Everything we do creates value for the company and our stakeholders. We share both our successes and our learnings openly.
- Integrity: We are excellent communicators. We are whole and complete with our word. We are reliable and consistent in our actions.
Commitment to Safety
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Registered manufacturing facility for antimicrobials in US
Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA)
Approved manufacturing facility for antimicrobials in Canada
The OSP Team
President & COO
More Technical Questions?
Target. Test. Treat. is more than our tagline. It's a proven process that drives us to constantly innovate and find new solutions to optimize operations, support clients and drive industry standards forward.
Give us a call to find the right solution!