Effective Plug and Play Fuel Biocide
Request More Information
MB7 FP Fuel Biocide is a liquid 3,3’-methylenebis[5-methyloxazolidine] (MBO) based products used to control microbial contamination in fuels. It is a long lasting, dual phased, water free formulation.
|Appearance||Colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Density||1.049 - 1.069 g/cm3 (8.754 - 8.921 lb/Gal)|
|Solubility||Water and fuel soluble|
|pH||10 (1.5 g/L or 0.013 lb/Gal solution)|
MB7 FP Applications
Fuel products and processes encounter issues with microbial contamination and require biocide treatment to maintain fuel quality and system health.
MB7 FP is a broad-spectrum fuel biocide tailored for easy addition to a wide range of fuel blends.
MB7 FP Features and Benefits
- Long lasting, continues to work for months
- Dual phased, highly effective in both the fuel and water phase
- Water free, 99% active formulation
MB7 FP Recommended Use
- MB7 FP is a registered fuel biocide. Please refer to product label for approved directions for use.
- MB7 FP is available in totes and drums in the USA.